Tai Chi Beginners Marsh Monkeys
This beginners group meet on Tuesday at 12.30 and is facilitated by leaders who are self-taught and taught by members in the group. We are not teachers or Tai Chi experts but we all get a lot of enjoyment from practicing Tai Chi and being part of a friendly group.
We follow various forms of Tai Chi including:
- Perth 18 Qi Gong
- Qi Gong 24 Form (Amin Wu)
Benefits from practicing Tai Chi regularly:
- Helps to reduce stress
- Improves mood
- Improves balance and reduces the risk of falls.
- Strengthen and relaxes muscles.
- Helps to improve core strength.
- Reduce pain in arthritis.